Schools are integral to every community because it molds the next generation of stakeholders in the community. This is why Cty611 wants to help all schools to achieve more through technology. These are the top 5 reasons why school should be part of Cty611.
- Go Mobile: If you don’t already have a mobile platform, it is time to jump on the bandwagon. 85% of mobile phone users prefer using phone apps rather than surfing the web. Americans are so attached to their phones that 75% of Americans bring their phones to the bathroom. Your students will also love the fact that their school is accessible on their mobile phones!
- Fundraise the local way: Who to better reach out to when fundraising than to your local city? Cty611 is deeply integrated with the businesses and residents in the community so use us to reach out to everyone!
- Connect with the community: Use Cty611 to connect with businesses and residents and tell them how they should support you. Locals in the community would love to go to support their rising stars and athletes and this is a perfect way to let everyone in your community know when your school plays and home games are.
- Engage with community: Immerse your students in the community by connecting them with local businesses, local organizations and the city. Not only will the community appreciate the talent from your school, they will also love to have volunteers, interns and part-timers from your school.
- Real world experience for the students: Cty611 is a platform for your rising entrepreneurs, artists, writers and more. We are here to support your community and would love to work with your students on Cty611 projects that will give them real world experience.
Cty611’s philosophy is all about bringing Locals Together and what better way to do this than with the next generation of community members? We aim to be the bridge between your school and the local community so that you can bring more value to education and community engagement for your students.
What are you waiting for? Contact us to find out how your school can get more involved in the community!